ElDegas acoustic guitar model 185

Open discussion on anything - guitar mods, the weather, guitar links, parts ... just keep it clean!
Daily player

ElDegas acoustic guitar model 185

Post by Daily player »

I am researching my newly acquired ElDegas acoustic guitar model 185. Does someone know about this model ? Is it a copy of a different brand? What should this guitar be worth in good condition? :?:
charles
Site Admin

Re: ElDegas acoustic guitar model 185

Post by charles »

Could you post a photo? That usually helps very much in determining what the guitar is a copy of. If you can get a nice clean shot of the headstock & sound hole label, that's a plus.
I started ElDegas.com many years ago to help celebrate and inform about El Degas instruments. It all started with a used Ric 4000 bass copy I bought in circa 2000.

El Degas stable as of 03/2022: 42 :shock: (13 bass, 26 electric, 3 acoustic)
Daily player

Post by Daily player »

I posted 4 pics on google but don't know how to link them here. Can this thread get permission to add attachments?
Thanks, Jim
charles
Site Admin

Post by charles »

Daily player wrote:I posted 4 pics on google but don't know how to link them here. Can this thread get permission to add attachments?
Thanks, Jim
If your photos are hosted on Google/Photobucket/imgur then you just need to post IMG tags in the thread for the images to show. See this thread for info:
http://www.eldegas.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=49

Unfortunately I have attachments turned off because the hosting for the site is out of my own pocket and the images were causing the hosting disk space usage to increase dramatically when attachments used to be allowed; additionally, spammers were taking advantage and posting spam images and "bad stuff".
I started ElDegas.com many years ago to help celebrate and inform about El Degas instruments. It all started with a used Ric 4000 bass copy I bought in circa 2000.

El Degas stable as of 03/2022: 42 :shock: (13 bass, 26 electric, 3 acoustic)
Barry

Post by Barry »

Daily player wrote:
I posted 4 pics on google but don't know how to link them here...
Jim, just insert the URL to your pix using the URL button in the message editor.