Hello?

Open discussion on anything - guitar mods, the weather, guitar links, parts ... just keep it clean!
Barry

Hello?

Post by Barry »

Hello-o-o-o!?
Is anybody home?

Happy New Year! Year Year Year Year
charles
Site Admin

Re: Hello?

Post by charles »

All quiet on the western front.

Happy New Year, Barry :D
I started ElDegas.com many years ago to help celebrate and inform about El Degas instruments. It all started with a used Ric 4000 bass copy I bought in circa 2000.

El Degas stable as of 03/2022: 42 :shock: (13 bass, 26 electric, 3 acoustic)
SoulSurgeon

Post by SoulSurgeon »

And I just thought you were singing the Adele song...
Barry

Post by Barry »

God no!
Hi Soul, nice to hear from you. I saw your other post. Yeah it's a sad thing but label snobbery persists. I run into the same indifference with my MIJ Matsumoku made guitars (Westone and Vantage primarily) and even my Vintage brand instruments. But when I pull out the Gibson, oh's and ah's are heard. :roll:
SoulSurgeon

Post by SoulSurgeon »

Ya I hear ya. Such is life eh? Brand brand brand. Ie. 3 year old Blackberry phones are way more powerful than the latest phones...but that apple brand...

How is St. Catherines treatin ya?
SoulSurgeon

Post by SoulSurgeon »

Ya I hear ya. Such is life eh? Brand brand brand. Ie. 3 year old Blackberry phones are way more powerful than the latest phones...but that apple brand...

How is St. Catherines treatin ya?
Barry

Post by Barry »

Hey thanks for asking.
So far, so good. The area we're in is beautiful and peaceful compared to the frantic, self-centered population we left behind in Milton.
Even though St. Catharines is a city and many times larger than the Town of Milton it feels much more Town-like. Strange.

The big perq? I filled up my car yesterday with gas @ 71.7 /L. I was feeling happy until I passed by the station today and the price had dropped to 68.2 !
There always seems to be a gas war going on here. A mixed blessing since it also means the rest of the economy is tanking. :|