For sale: MIJ El Degas Deluxe Banjo

El Degas Marketplace
EvanMyles

For sale: MIJ El Degas Deluxe Banjo

Post by EvanMyles »

Selling this banjo. It's in very good condition and is always kept in a hardcase in a safe area.

http://s1131.photobucket.com/albums/m55 ... s%20Banjo/

Posting it on this more of a tool to see what I could fetch online for it, and if offered a good price after I've done my research I'll sell it :)
bradleyj

Re: For sale: MIJ El Degas Deluxe Banjo

Post by bradleyj »

Hi there,

I realize your post is rather old, but just thought I'd touch base on the off chance that you might still have this? Is it still available?

Thanks,
Jim
banjoruth

Post by banjoruth »

How did you know it was MIJ & not Korea? Trying to figure out how much my banjo is worth & can't come across much information.
charles
Site Admin

Post by charles »

banjoruth wrote:How did you know it was MIJ & not Korea? Trying to figure out how much my banjo is worth & can't come across much information.
I do not know whether the other two users are still active on this forum but I can answer your question.

You can tell the banjo for sale in the original post is MIJ because of the "Made in Japan" sticker pictured on the back of the headstock, and the logo style for the El Degas logo on the headstock (that connected sort-of Gibson lookalike logo style is from the MIJ era)
I started ElDegas.com many years ago to help celebrate and inform about El Degas instruments. It all started with a used Ric 4000 bass copy I bought in circa 2000.

El Degas stable as of 03/2022: 42 :shock: (13 bass, 26 electric, 3 acoustic)