Headstock logo

Talk about and show off your El Degas instruments here.
Bill1

Re: Headstock logo

Post by Bill1 »

I am joining the I need a El Degas decal club . I scratched mine off about 40 years ago. Now I wish I could find one to put back on my guitar
charles
Site Admin

Post by charles »

Lucky timing... I was organizing my home studio last week and came across the envelope holding my last 2 remaining decals from the ones I originally bought from Mike (holy crap... ten years ago!). I can part with 1 of them (I'll hold onto 1 for safety in case I need one).

Send me an email and I can sort out getting one to you.

Alternatively I can send you the vector artwork and you can get a local person to either make a decal, or maybe a local luthier can make a waterslide decal and refinish the headstock (way back when I had my Tele Custom copy fixed up and refretted I had the guy replace the long-gone logo with a nice black waterslide decal he then clear-coated over when he refinished the neck - looked nice!).
I started ElDegas.com many years ago to help celebrate and inform about El Degas instruments. It all started with a used Ric 4000 bass copy I bought in circa 2000.

El Degas stable as of 03/2022: 42 :shock: (13 bass, 26 electric, 3 acoustic)
Bill1

Post by Bill1 »

Thanks Charles , I sent a message to your website . Thank you very much
charles
Site Admin

Post by charles »

Thanks Bill, a decal is on its way to you (or rather it will be tomorrow when I drag my butt to the mailbox ;-) )
I started ElDegas.com many years ago to help celebrate and inform about El Degas instruments. It all started with a used Ric 4000 bass copy I bought in circa 2000.

El Degas stable as of 03/2022: 42 :shock: (13 bass, 26 electric, 3 acoustic)